The Forum Bag is made with full grain leather and finished with stainless zipper and hardware. The calfskin leather for this backpack was vegetable tanned in Tuscany to create a natural brown finish. Over time this leather backpack will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather, Italian craftsmanship, and U.S. made canvas lining make our leather backpacks beautiful, durable, and lightweight. Made in Italy.
- 14" h x 4" w x 12" l
- Floto Italian Saddle Leather
- Two Front Cargo Pockets - 5" x 6" x 1.5"
- Inside Zip Compartment and Zip Pocket
- Outside Zip Pocket
- Adjustable Belt Strap - 42-48"
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Floto Stripe Canvas Interior
- Weight 2.7 Pounds