How to Thread Lock a Removable Handle Pin
If you own a Floto bag with a removable handle and the pin becomes loose we recommend thread locking the pin. To do this use Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271 which is available at any hardware store. Follow these instructions to lock the threads:
1) Set the pin screw and turn clockwise 1/2 turn only.
2) Put a dab of Loctite in the thread opening on the opposite side of the u-ring.
3) Wipe off the excess Loctite with a paper towel and then tighten the pin screw. Clean off again with a paper towel after tightening. The thread locker sets in 10 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours.
If you loose your pin you can use a paperclip to secure the handle until we send you a replacement. To request a new pin please:
1) Take a picture of your Floto bag with the requested pin + one picture of the "Floto" logo inside your bag.
2) Email pictures + your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will mail a pin to you at no charge.