Floto Parma Edition Leather Brief is made from our premium Italian calfskin that has been tumbled with our special cognac vegetable dye. We start by selecting the nicest hides with the least amount of blemishes and then lightly tanning them. The result is a soft, natural leather that will get better as it ages - each bag takes on a unique look and darkens like a saddle over time. It's leather tanning the natural way.
• 12" h x 5 " w x 15.5 " l
• Floto Italian Parma Leather
• Thick Khaki Stitching
• Two Separate Compartments for Organization
• Inside Zip Compartment
• Two Outside Gusset Pockets
• One Outside Zip Pocket
• Stainless Steel Hardware
• Detachable Shoulder Strap - 42/46"
• Swiss Made RiRi Stainless Zippers
• Weight 4.5 pounds
Know where your leather is made - visit our tannery
in Santa Croce, Italy and see how we make Parma leather.