Firenze Top Handle Backpack is crafted from full grain vegetable tanned Italian calfskin leather, brass zipper and hardware, smooth wax finish edge paint, and canvas lining. The calfskin leather for this bag was hand tanned Etruscan style in the heart of Tuscany to soften, patina, and develop a silky touch. Only vegetable extracts and natural oils were used to create rich, vibrant color and a tender, semi-gloss finish. Over time this leather bag will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather, Italian craftsmanship, and U.S. made canvas lining make our leather backpacks high quality, rugged, and lightweight. The front zip pocket on the Firenze backpack has a brass turn lock closure for added protection against pickpockets. The interior has a 11" x 13" padded laptop pocket, charger and cord pockets, two additional zip pockets, and inside smartphone + pen holders. Made in Italy.
• 16" h x 12" w x 5" l
• Full Grain Hand Stained Leather
• Brass Zipper (YKK) and Fittings
• Padded Laptop Compartment (11" x 13")
• Zip Pocket w/ Turn Lock Closure (9" x 7")
• Inside Zip Pocket (6" x 8"), Back Zip Pocket (8" x 8")
• Inside Smartphone + Pen Holders
• Charger Pocket, Cord Pocket
• Leather Shoulder Straps adjust to max 30"
• Weight 3.5 Pounds