Livorno Backpack is made with full grain leather and finished with brass zipper and hardware. The calfskin leather for this backpack was vegetable tanned in Tuscany to create rich color tones while the semi gloss finish helps prevent stains. Over time this leather backpack will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather, Italian craftsmanship, and U.S. made canvas lining make our leather backpacks beautiful, durable, and lightweight. The Livorno backpack is available in Vecchio Brown and Tan.
• 12" h x 10" w x 4" l (the top narrows to 6" wide)
• 8" x 5" x 1.5" Gusset Zip Pocket
• Two Side Smartphone Pockets (4" x 4.5")
• Full Grain Hand Stained Leather
• Inside Zip Pocket
• Floto Stripe Canvas Interior
• Brass Zipper